Re: debian-powerpc: I can't find pmud

> I tried searching packages at http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages.  I
> entered "pmud" and chose options of distriubution=any and section=any.
> There was nothing found.  I think the search engine is broken.

That's hardly surprising. The search engine has been broken (for $Arch !=
i386) from Day 1. Only recently have some feeble attempts been made to fix
it.

I prefer searching the ftp directories (or the Packages files) directly
any day. (And I prefer downloading a package from unstable manually to
install it by dpkg to mucking with sources.list only temporarily any day
as well.)

	Michael