Re: debian-powerpc: I can't find pmud

Paul Kimber wrote:

I found it in testing and unstable only by updating my /etc/apt/sources.list file and doing an apt-get update. I didn't really want to do that but now I have taken the plunge.

change /etc/apt/sources.list back to stable and run apt-get update again. You should be back to normal then.

Is this going to work *after* I've done an "apt-get dist-upgrade" ???

Is there such a thing as an "apt-get dist-downgrade" or is it the same thing as having only references to stable in the sources.list and doing an "apt-get dist-upgrade" ???

Brendan Simon.