Re: Debian PC and PPC

Lorenzo De Vito wrote:

> I'm a new user of Linux on Powerpc , which kind differences I can find with
> Linux on Intel platforms, all packages I've used on PC I can use on my G3,
> how can I find compatible software? If I want update my Kernel I must use a
> specific for LinuxPPC ? Excuse me for my english and thank you.

As Mike said, you can't get much commercial

I have a list of some bugs I find particularly annoying at
http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/debian-ppc-bugs.html including a link to C.M.
Connelly's (outdated?) comprehensive list of bugs generated by searching for PPC
or powerpc on the bug tracking system.

P.S. Your English is perfectly understandable. :-)

-Adam P.