Next Mozilla Question

Is there some post install magic that needs to happen for the Mozilla PSM
stuff as well.  After getting Moz 0.8 running from the penguinppc .rpm by
alien installing it, and running the post install script provided by Ethan,
I then alien installed the mozilla-psm rpm from the same location.  But
mozilla still can't open https URLs.  Is there more post install magic I
need to do?

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////