Re: NEWBIE: bootdisk for powermac (SOLVED+TRICK)

Hi,

I searched half the internet, I must have missed it. Sorry.
I tried a YDL kernel, and that worked, but I could not install over nfs
(no loopback devices were implemented).
The most compatible solution for me was to force the use of the Debian
installation kernel.

BTW: how can it be explained that the keyboard locks during kernel boot,
but is usable after the init script is loaded (e.g. after boot)? Is this
because the kernel for the powermac is broken?

Greetz,
Sebastiaan