Re: The solution to Mach64 problems on Lombard

On Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 07:06:20PM +0000, Sergio Brandano wrote:
>  I am posting the solution to the above problem,
>  in the hope that the package maintainers will
>  actually see this mail and will update the
>  binary trees overnight.

Thanks, Sergio.  I too hope it's packaged soon.

But damn! it blanks and sleep(120)s and reboots like the first x4 did.
Has anyone here had any success with this?

						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>   URL: http://web.chad.org/   (GPG)
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced".