help

Hi,

I just got debian gnu linux power pc ver 2.2.  I have used linux on x86
machines for several years.  But I am new to macs, and I can't figure out
how to install linux on my powerpc 6500/250.  It has 32 megs of ram and a
4gb hard drive.  I was thinking of using this mac only for linux, if there
was a good word processing program out there for the power pc under linux.
Does anyone know of one?  Anyway, HELP how do you install linux on a mac.  I
installed the bootx program, and it does come up at the boot up of the
computer, but it won't go into linux because there are no linux partitions.

Thanks,
Bob