Re: LS-120 drive

> > So does a camera really qualify as a mass storage device then?
>
> Some do, I was also amazed by that. And it makes a lot of sense too, you can
> just copy the files to and from.

Granted. So we can use digital cameras as portable storage - where's the
camfs ?

Which LUN does represent the storage device, then ? The 2.2 SCSI code at
least hat a nasty bug with devices that failed to report sensible data on
LUN 0, maybe that got fixed in 2.4 making the camera show up? Or
something in the USB core changed - I know next to nothing about USB
internals but it would appear the camera needs to tell the USB core what
kind of functionalities it supports, mass storage being just one of them?

	Michael