Re: .bin

Sorry for the worlds most stupid question. .bin is obviously a binary ie. an
executable file. Doh.

Rolf Schatzmann
Wireless Network Manager
Eftel Radio Trading as Radiowan
Office: 08 9386 5555
Fax: 08 93868200
Mob: 0410 577 664

Radiowan - Biggest Pipes, lowest Prices.

Get a 128K Internet Connection with burst to 256K for just $99 per Month!

Don't get left behind waiting for  ADSL get a Faster WDSL connection Now!

Link multiple Metro or Regional sites with our VPN connections.