[Fwd: It works! (Is: Replacing kernel on boot floppy) (Was Re: Problem installing debian on G3 beige)]

Hi,

Thanks to Manea for posting the information below a few weeks ago, everything
works great.

Now I want to replace the kernel on the floppy, but I get a penguin while it
reads, then a red X over the little penguin.

Which file should I use?

arch/ppc/boot/zvmlinux
arch/ppc/boot/zImage
arch/ppc/coffboot/vmlinux.gz
arch/ppc/coffboot/vmlinux.coff
arch/ppc/coffboot/zImage
arch/ppc/coffboot/vmlinux.elf
arch/ppc/coffboot/miboot.image
vmlinux

I hope it's not the last one, since it is 2 MB and won't fit on the floppy :(