Re: starting x

On Sun, Jan 28, 2001 at 03:46:19PM -0500, Chris Bryan wrote:
> Using the gnome modem configurations, what init string should I use for the
> standard internal modem shipped with g4's? Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm
> not sure how to figure out what it is on my own, and I figured someone could
> tell me without too much trouble :) Thanks!

well there was one pismo reply already, and that one didnt work on my pismo,
now I know yours is not a pismo, however as ATZ is pretty much the default
(if using pppconfig) and it never worked for me. I needed to use ATX1 on my
pismo.

Read the Apple AT command reference if you still cant get it maybe.
ftp://manuals.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Manuals/other/ATCommands.pdf

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh@wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh/