Dvorak keymap

I have hacked together a Dvorak keymap (console) for the extended apple keyboard. How do I submit it to the Debian project for improvement/criticism. (my debian system is limping along so I can not test it as much as I might like, see my SCSI woe message). I am very much a newbie, but want to contribute to Debian (even in the smallest possible way). I made this because I did not realise that the keymap files were not abstracted from the drivers (is this a problem?). I found out the hard way that the 'regular' x86 Dvorak layout made the mac keyboard rather random... :-)
It would be nice to have dvorak available in the default debian install.
Bruce