Re: XFree86 3.3.6 config for pismo

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 05:17:39PM +0100, thus said Michel D?nzer:

> > > Have you tried either Option "UseFBDev" or Option "ProgramFPRegs" "No"?
> >
> > I've used the Option "UseFBDev" without any luck.
>
> Please post the relevant parts of XF86Config and describe what happens.
>
> Are you running aty128fb in console?

Just for the record, my Pismo is very happy with Xfree4. I have my
XF86Config-4 on the web:

	http://tigert.gimp.org/files/Pismo/XF86Config-4

Hope it is helpful for someone. It has some extra XInput configs for a wacom
intuos tablet, those can be snipped off, but it seems to work fine even
without the tablet anyway.

Best wishes,

Tuomas

--