XFree-4.0.1/4.0.2 debs

Anyone know what happened to the dists/unstable tree?  I've been looking for
XFree-4.0.1 or 4.0.2 debs on a few FTP sites and none of them seem to have
any binaries in the unstable (sid) tree for powerpc.

I've checked sourceforge.net,freesoftware.com,ftp.us.debian.org and a few
other sites that I know of.

Also, could someone please tell me the appropriate CVS/rsync repository for
up-to-date XFree 4 code that I can get and compile on my G3 PowerBook
(Pismo)?  It seems that there are several places to checkout XFree 4 code
(anoncvs.xfree86.org, linuxppc.org::xfree86-pmac).  I'm wondering which one
will yield better results.

Thanks,

--Grant Miller   grant at unixguru dot org

 I don't have to take this abuse from you -- I've got hundreds of
 people waiting to abuse me.
             -- Bill Murray, "Ghostbusters"