Re: Compilation error of linux-2.4.0 with glibc 2.2.1-1

On Thu, Jan 18, 2001 at 10:55:30PM -0500 or thereabouts, Patrice LaFlamme wrote:
> Now it seems I can't reach the network - but that may just be me who compiled
> in the wrong driver :)

Maybe not... As before, the de4x5 module loads and I can bring up the eth0
interface. After that, I can't ping anything.

Is networking getting the same treatment it did when we moved from 2.0 to 2.2 (ie,
everything's different, so we need compatible utils)?

Thanks,
Patrix.

--
Understanding is a three-edged sword; your side, their side, and the truth.
	-- a well-known Vorlon