Re: Urgent inquiry for Paper bags!

> > > Cool! Another 2000 bucks...
> >
> > More, probably. He spammed a lot of lists. Are you gonna fax him the list
> > advertising policy?
> >
> Well, what is the procedure for that? Is the list-owner responsible for
> billing?

The list operator should send a bill. What I thought of was merely sending
a reminder. If someone other than the list operator needs to act on this
(i.e. in order to file some papers before the equivalent of a small claims
court) he'd need a power of attorney from the list operator. But that
might not even be necessary, Martin Schulze is one of the listmasters and
in the spam fighting group.

	Michael