Re: 2 or 3 button mouse emulation. again.

"Chris Sanner [ Hitchhiker ]" wrote:

> I'm using XFree86 4.0.

<AOL> Me, too! </AOL> :)

> I've passed the kernel parameter "adb_buttons=111,119" which are , according
> to xev, the correct keys. this I have passed in /etc/yaboot.conf under the
> append section, after the video information, tacked on with a semicolon.
> then I run ybin and reboot. it doesn't seem to be working.

Here's what I have:

		append="video=aty128fb:vmode:17 adb_buttons=103,111"

This makes F11 the middle and F12 the right mouse key. Works like a charm.

Good luck,

Michel

--
/etc/passwd is full -- go away!
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS