Re: PowerPC potato bugs page

Adam,

Okay!  After spending quite a while writing a Perl script to
manipulate the complete contents of the bug tracking system
(hopefully that will be useful in the future, as well), here are
two lists of bugs.

List 1 is a list of bugs that I've filed or sent additional
information to the BTS about that are or may be PowerPC-specific.
There are 19 bugs in this list.  (Since I have an idea of what
these are about, I've included a comments line with some more
information.)

List 2 is a list of bugs that mention PowerPC, powerpc, PPC, or
ppc in their descriptions (not including the ones in List 1).
There are 28 bugs in this list.