PowerPC potato bugs page

Greetings,

I am putting together a page with bugs in potato on the PPC platform,
and would appreciate any feedback.  It includes:

   * A (stock) 2.2.15 kernel package and split out pieces, built with
     config-2.2.17 run through make oldconfig, for those of us on
     oldworlds.
   * Patches to make kerberos4kth build successfully, and to make the
     GNOME mixer panel applet control internal as well as external
     speakers.
   * Assorted others, with links to bug reports.

I'm certain it's incomplete (e.g. there's an AbiWord crash on PPC not on
Intel which I need to track down), so I'm accepting contributions
(please cc the list).

The address is: http://lyre.mit.edu/~powell/debian-ppc-bugs.html

Zeen,

-Adam P.