Helix GNOME, report of compilation, 2nd edition

Hi again,

Second report,

I've compiled everything in Helix Code and Evolution, but still 2 packages won't
be included:
- gtk-themes, because of the Stone engine being already compiled for x86 in the
source package.
- Abiword, I really couldn't get it to compile.
- gnumeric and gnome-iconedit use liboaf _at compile-time_, should be added to
the building pre-requisites
- liboaf-dev and libgnome-dev both contain /usr/share/idl/gnome-factory.idl, the
problem is likely to be in the upstream release
- glade-gnome is missing Priority and Section fields
- dpkg is whining about rejected patches from the .diff.gz, I compiled it the
hard way (although all I remember is that it involved compiling it as root)

Otherwise everything else went fluently. I'll upload everything asap. Peter,
thanks for the tip about gob (found it). Sven, thanks also for the pointer, but
could you explain me why gnome-libs are in devel instead of libs ?

I would need a pointer to an "ftp over ssh" program, or any good program to
easily upload this stuff to sourceforge.net as it doesn't have a normal ftp...

Cheers
/Hadess

PS: any debian developer in London area ? I'd like to step up for the
maintenance of some packages.