Re: Paul's 2.2.15 does not boot a 7200

Hello all,
    I'm having trouble booting on a 7200. When I boot I get the following
message printed on my serial console:

    Open Firmware, 1.0.5
    bla bla bla...
    0 > boot Second-stage QUIK loader
    boot:

    Inode error #2133571404 while loading file /vmlinuz
    Image not found.... try again
    boot: /boot/vmlinux

    Inode error #2133571404 while loading file /boot/vmlinux
    Image not found.... try again
    boot: /boot/vmlinux-2.2.15
    Starting at 0
    opening display /platinum@F8000000... failed
    copying OF device tree...done
        can't OPEN scsi/sd@0:0

and it goes no further.  Can any one tell me what the problem is? Any help
would be greatly apreciated.

thanks,
James

p.s. by the way my OF varriables are: