Re: CALL FOR HELP : debian boot floppies 2.2.15 on apus still not ok.

Sven LUTHER wrote:

> > BTW what's the fs type of root.bin supposed to be? I can't mount it here.
>
> root.bin is just a compressed ext2 root image.
>
> dbootstrap does some gunzip & piping magic to mount it, but mv root.bin
> root.bin.gz && gunzip root.bin.gz will do also.

Aaah it worked now, thanks.

> Do you have the same problem as me with the mounting of the rescue.bin image
> (it is a vfat image)  ?

I can only test it on the i386 SuSE 6.4 here at work, and it mounts without
problems.

Michel

--
It's not a bug, it's tradition!
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS