Old-World Tri-Boot Possible?

Is there any way for me to do a tri-boot on an old-world (APS 604e clone)? I
want to run MacOS 9, MacOS 8.0 -> 8.1, and Debian GNU/Linux potato -> woody.
Just to add to the wish list, I'd like to add MacOS X to the list, as a
quad-boot, when I get access to it. Is there any way to get something other
than BootX to run the system (I can screw with OF if I need to, because I have
a PC for a serial terminal in a pinch.)? Is there any way to choose between the
MacOS versions other than disabling the system folders on those other than the
one I wish to boot to? I'd rather not have to mess with OF every time I boot,
but if it's an option I'd like to hear it, especially if it can choose amongst
the MacOSes and can be set to automatic (like in LILO with prompt set and
timeout not set). I usually would have both boxes on at the same time, so it's
not a hardship to have a permanent serial console running between them for
booting the Mac. All input on this will be appreciated, and in exchange,
anyone who wants me to test code for them (I'm a C/C++ programmer, but I can
compile anything if you give detailed enough instructions, I just won't be
able to understand the editing) just email me for a list of my (Mac and/or PC)
hardware, OSes, and software to see if your needs would be met.