Re: dvorak keymap

On Sat, 27 May 2000, pohl wrote:

> debian is now happily living on my G4 (though I had to
> break down and buy a zip drive to accomplish the install)
> but I need a dvorak keymap for the beast.  Anybody
> got a pointer to one?

I copied a dvorak keymap from a LinuxPPC box. Unfortunately both of my
Linux machines are packed up in boxes right now so I can't just mail it to
you. Perhaps you can find it on the LinuxPPC servers, or someone else with
a LinuxPPC install can give it to you.

LinuxPPC has a more extensive collection of mac keymaps than Debian does
at the moment. Perhaps we should copy them...