PCI Card Compatibility List (Please Read)

I'm working on a new resource for that will be on the web, a PCI card
compatibility list for Linux/PPC. Many cards that do not work under macos or
aix (due to lack of drivers mostly) will work under linux so I think this
gives us a nice place to show off as well as a good resource for people to
make buying decisions. Here is a sample of the kind of data I need.

Card: 3COM EtherLink III PCI (3c590)
Type: Network - 10baseT
Quirks:

Card: 3COM Fast EtherLink PCI (3c509x)
Type: Network - 10/100
Quirks: 905c version may not work?

Card: Voodoo 3 2000 PCI
Type: Graphics
Quirks: ROM must be flashed using MacOS for OF compliance. No console
acceleration in 2.2.x. No X acceleration.

Please submit these to me and I will compile a list and put them on the web.
At that point we can peer review the entries and make the list nice.

-jeramy b smith