Mozilla on PowerPC (was: how to report installed packages by size?)

>2) are you aware that ppc binaries are available from ftp.mozilla.org, and
>weeklies (or so) from http://southpole.penguinpowered.com/)? They are
>built on
>debian by yours truly... if you just need a more recent one, I'll upload a
>new
>one to southpole tonight.

Well, with your hints I built a non-debug version of mozilla, but it
crashed everytime I tried to type in the text field on the proxy panel in
the preferences panel.  I tried the newest build from s.p.c above, but it
hung just trying to open the proxy panel.  So I ask...

...does mozilla allow you to set a proxy server yet?

-raf

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////