how to report installed packages by size?

I've done this with rpm, but I can't figure out how to use dpkg or apt or
some debian package tool to give me a list of installed packages along with
their installed size...

I'm trying to build a mozilla snapshot, and running out of disk space, even
with over 600 meg free after installing the source tarball.  I'm slackjawed
with amazement...

Anyway, I'm trying to figure out what I can uninstall to buy me the most
space (I've already blown away TeX and emacs)...

-raf

Eric: I want to live in a world where software doesn't suck //////////
Richard: Any software that isn't free sucks ////////// rafial@well.com
Linus: I'm interested in free beer ///// <http://www.3roses.com/> ////