Re: newworld install docs

Ethan Benson wrote:

> I have written some quick documentation for installing Debian on
> newworld PowerMacs, it is meant to fill the holes in the current
> debian install docs.  I have already sent them to Dan but for the time
> being if anyone wants to see them now i have them posted at:
>
> http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/debian/
>
> they are quickly written and probably are not perfect but if your
> installing on a newworld they should be helpful.

It is indeed, I could have used that very well yesterday :)

I now have a very clear idea how to install Debian on my brand new PowerBook,
thanks to all the people on this list - especially Ethan of course.

Michel

PS: What type should the swap partition be?

--
True programmers never die, they just branch to an odd address.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS