what the hell is ``bondi blue?''

I'd like to thank developers for the ppc install.  It was beautiful,
installing Potato on an iMac last night.  (Well, as much as using an iMac
_can_ be beautiful.)

My only suggestions: offer the newer BootX, note that a recent unstuffer
is necessary to untar^H^H^Hstuff them, and offer more info (I'll compile
mine) on what options BootX should have for initial booting (and it might
vary, by machine).

						- chad

--
Chad Miller <cmiller@surfsouth.com>     URL: http://web.chad.org/
"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced".