Re: Patch for GDB

On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, Kevin Puetz wrote:

> OK, I tested this build of gdb, and it seems to be behaving... although it
> still doesn't support threads (the thread patch seems to be applied during the
> build and is named i386-threads.patch - ick). I may look at it and see if it
> will apply cleanly to PowerPC, but I would be getting a bit out of my depth in
> doing so...

You're patch doesn't apply cleanly to gdb-4.18.19990928-1:

patching file `gdb/Makefile.in'
patching file `gdb/config/powerpc/tm-linux.h'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 42.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to
gdb/config/powerpc/tm-linux.h.rej
patching file `gdb/ppclinux-tdep.c'
Hunk #1 FAILED at 54.
Hunk #2 FAILED at 562.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 1420.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 1437.
4 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to gdb/ppclinux-tdep.c.rej

	Cordialement,

--
"Si ca sent bon : mange-le, sinon pisse dessus..."  [Proverbe chien]