Re: [Whats the deal with ppclinux.apple.com?]

> Whats the deal with this site?
>
> Ive seen numerous pages refering to 'ppclinux.apple.com/~benh' and the
server
> seems to not exist.  Do you know anyone who has mirrored his files?  Im
trying
> to install ppclinux on my roomate's G4 for the experience and i need the
> precompiled kernel that he has there.

This page is an unnofficial Apple page. Go to #mklinux on EFNet and someone
will probably have the scoop on what's wrong and may even be able to dcc you
the kernel.

You may also want to check out the kernel folders at the different linuxppc
sites if your in a hurry. I think there may be supplemental G4 kernels in the
distributors' ftp sites.

-Jeramy B Smith
http://penguinppc.org