Forthcoming installation directions.

I need to fix the major bugs I turned up this week for the powerpc
install; the current installer does not even build.  And, having been
away at LinuxWorld all week, I'm far behind on everything.  However,
once I can get a few basic things fixed, I will try to write up
installing from a LinuxPPC install.  It should not be hard to support
ramdisk install from BootX and a MacOS partition, either.  Floppy...
we'll see if there is time.

Dan