Re: OpenSSH 1.2.1pre24-1

I had this problem on a lot of my systems, all of which
are cloned with roots ultimately in a 1994 slackware
A-E disk install.  It seems the /dev/ directory is just
obsolete.

cd /dev

./MAKEDEV std
./MAKEDEV generic

fixed that.

You might need to touch up perms on some devices after that;
my efax couldn't open modem, etc...

cfm