Yosemite G3 and Debian/PPC

Anyone have any experience with this field?  I'm desperately seeking an
alternative to A) LinuxPPC... redhat, basically, B) TurboLinux... never
tried it, not really in a hurry to, or C) Compiling Slackware to run on
PowerPC, I'm not that insane, yet.  Anyway... the bootdisk tells me that my
PowerPC architecture is not supported.  I get that far by using the ramdisk
and a custom kernel I compiled for my PPC750 400(Mot part) with a cross
compiler on my K6-3 400.

-Adrianne