Re: powstatd package is in sid for powerpc

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> Then they probably didn't compile.  Check http://www.them.org/~buildd/
> for logs.
>
> It looks like jazip was a build-dependency problem;

It's an XForms package.  It needs libforms-dev or libforms0.88-dev.
For powerpc, use libforms-dev please.

>                                                     I'll try to
> recompile it, but you should really fix the build-depends.

I was only uploading to build-depends along with new versions of
the packages and there weren't any recently.  Of course, had I
realised they weren't built for such arches and this would have
helped, I would have done them first!  :-)
>                                                             I imagine
> xplot was the same problem although I see no log.

Same thing.  libforms-dev.

Thanks.