Re: How did you get X running in Debian PowerPC?

On Jan 15, Renaud Dreyer wrote:
> Unfortunately, the feeling out there seems to be that Debian PowerPC
> is at best unstable and only for pionners, and at worse that it's
> hacked on a LinuxPPC distribution.

Well, LinuxPPC is the distribution that's "hacked on" top of someone
else's: Red Hat.  We may have borrowed code here and there from Red
Hat, but I doubt we've used much of anything from LinuxPPC.  I think
we may have butchered up some of their Netscape packages at times,
though ;-)

Chris
|         Chris Lawrence          |       Get Debian GNU/Linux CDROMs       |
|    <quango@watervalley.net>     |      http://www.lordsutch.com/cds/      |
|      Open Directory Editor      |         Your site belongs here.         |
|        http://dmoz.org/         |     [Commercialize your sig today!]     |