Re: RS/6000 and other systems

> I've tested the instlation floppies on a mac8500.

Ahh, good.

> Currently the rescue floppy is unreadable.
>
> when you fdflush /dev/fd0 it gives you error 115

Hmmm, this is a new bug.

> When you install the base system, it reads the first floppy you stick in
> the computer just fine, but after that it thinks every other disk is the
> first disk.

This should be fixed in the current boot-floppies cvs. Now that linux-2.2.14
is available we will build new images and then also new boot-floppies.

Could you try the bootx setup method?

 Many thanks also for the other people that will do some tests.

 For kevin:  your mail-address isn't reachable.

 Regards,

      Hartmut