RS/6000 and other systems

> i'm starting soon on ppc too and collect some basic infos for my
> 7248-133 (i.e rs6000 43p). i guess yours is a simmilar machine and what
> you need is in http://www.debian.org/~porter/ for PPreP systems. if not,
> i'm out of info...

 We need people who do tests with the current boot-floppies. And we need
 reports about it. What does work, what not.

 I need reports for prep and power-mac systems.

 I need also help in what system goes in what categories as chrp, pmac and
 prep.

 Please have a look at  http://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/install/install.html

 Which rs/6k is chrp, which one is prep???

 What about system from Bull and other systems?

 Thanks,

    Hartmut