available battery level indicators?

All

I know about gkrelm (or whatever it is called) with the pmud plugin, however
as it is a gnome panel applet I dont know if it will run without gnome, will
it?

The other availabe meter seems to be Batmon that paul wrote, it is in the
pmud package, however it is an *ick* tcl/tk *ick* thing so I wont use it.

Are there any other pmud supported battery status things?

I am thinking maybe of spending the rest of today or so writing a
replacement for batmon in xlib/c (is dont need een gtk or similar to use
it), though I probably wont be making it overly pretty (unlike gkrelm, which
I must admit looks kind of neat.

	See You
	    Steve

--