Re: Print Configuration and the Epson Stylus Photo 750

The test works.  So the port is ok.

The stty sequence mentioned earlier was key.  I placed it in the "initialize" section of /etc/init.d/lprng.

Finally, I did some more checking and found that there was yet another development package I needed in order to obtain a deb build of gs with gimp-print's stp driver.  It's now working for text only; but it's a start.

Thanks.