Re: installing Xfree (newbie)

On Sat, Dec 23, 2000 at 11:56:06PM +0100, Mark Lamers wrote:
> Mark Jaroski wrote:
> > I have to confess to being totally clueless about the specifics
> > of this model.  Is it anything like the IBM rs6000?
>
>     Yes
> > Please send a copy of the output of this command:
> >         cat /proc/pci
>
> no such file or directory
> That happens probally if you used to work with intel distro's, so I have
> to install pci modules?

I've found this article through a google search, it may have
some of the info you need:

	http://mort.level5.net/johnr/howto/aixfaq3.htm

Although you're probably going to need help from some more
experienced folks than I at this point.  Hopefully some of them
will be online over the weekend.

I'll keep trying though.

Mark

--
-- mark at outlook dot net
-- Outlook Technologies is in *no way* affiliated with Microsoft