Re: xserver-xfree-4.0.1pre2.RC4-1 fbdev on powerbook

On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 08:50:18PM +0100, Michel D?nzer wrote:
> > It seems as though I have everything configured correctly,
> > except when xdm starts, the display appears as if it has
> > no vertical hold.
>
> You mean it 'runs through' vertically?

Yes.

> What PowerBook model do you have?

er... I _think_ it is a firewire, or at least, that's what
I was told.  I haven't been able to find a definite answer.

/proc/cpuinfo:
processor       : 0
cpu             : 750
temperature     : 0 C
clock           : 400MHz
revision        : 131.0
bogomips        : 797.90
zero pages      : total: 0 (0Kb) current: 0 (0Kb) hits: 0/0 (0%)
machine         : PowerBook3,1
motherboard     : PowerBook3,1 MacRISC Power Macintosh
L2 cache        : 1024K unified
memory          : 128MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

> Can you please show us the Monitor and