iBook install and ofboot.b

I'm currently in the middle of an iBook DV (firewire) install and
perhaps have hit a snag.  I am following the doc written by Hadess
on installing on this particular machine.

The part that is giving me problems is when it asks to make linux
bootable from the hard disk.  The doc says to grab a shell and run
a 'mkofboot' command with a '-m /target/etc/ofboot.b' option.
The problem is that file does not exist.  I did a find for any
ofboot.b files, and could not find one.  I also searched for all
*.b files and found a few in the /target/boot/ directory; namely
first.b, second.b and old.b.

Any suggestions?

Josh