Re: SCSI problems installing Debian linux on Motorola MVME2400

Hiya

> Back in July I first played with installing Debian linux (potato) on a
> Motorola MVME2400, when things proceeded without a hitch.

I had endless problems installing linux on my Bull Estrella...I tried every
boot floppy I could find for yellow dog and linuxppc but experienced
the same scsi timeouts (checking out mailing list archives, this problem
existed as far back as Feb 1998).

The only solution I found was to install Debian, which worked first
time.  If you're saying that the current Debian doesn't work now I'm
going to be stuck again 8^(

--
C-YA
Jon