More Newbie Questions....

Hi,
	I wrote a few days ago and asked a few questions,
everyone was very helpful. And I appreciate it!

	I have a couple of new questions:

	1) I tried to get xmms working, and it needed my audio device
path.  The default is /dev/dsp which fails (more /dev/dsp returns no device
available), the only other device I could see that made sense was /dev/audio
which also returned a no device available.  Does anyone know what the audio
device on a Performa 6400 is? Do I need to mknod a place for it?

	2) What resources are available to get printing up an running with
an Epson740 via USB? The only resources I've been able to find
are to red-hat specific (use printtool) or at linuxprinting.org which seems
to presume more knowledge(like how to install foomatic/lpdomatic, how to
edit my /etc/printcap and so on) than I have right now. (I'm more than
willing to learn, it's just I haven't found resources on how to do it.)