virtual console.

	Hello.

powerbook: Debian 2.2.18 / starting Xpmac-rev10 via xdm

with a freshly compiled 2.2.18-kernel I can't switch to text console.
with ctrl-command-function 1-6, and furthermore it completly freeze X
nothing respond (mouse, keyboard, trackpad,....) but the machine still
alive and acessible, I can log from my PC box

with the previous kernels, 2.2.15 to 2.2.18pre21 It was OK.

did I done something wrong or did I miss something ???

	Thank's

	Eric

--
>netmask: host name lookup failure
netmask en short dans le DNS.
-+- CB in Guide de linuxien pervers - Réseau en vacances, repassez plus tard