g++ 2.95.3-2k for glibc2.2

Hi,

Yesterday I bit the bullet and upgrade again for the first time since
begin October.  That broke my c++ development environment (need that
for my .sig), so I've recompiled the latest src.rpm snapshot release
of gcc for ppc from Franz Sirl.  If you a somewhat decent c++ for ppc,
they're available from:

   ftp://appel.lilypond.org/pub/debian/gcc

Greetings,
Jan.

Ps: I've mainly been holding back upgrades all this time because php4
    was not available. To my amazement, however, apt-get -b source
    worked fine, so we probably have a problem again with the build
    daemon?  Anyway, the resulting packages are in
    ftp://appel.lilypond.org/pub/debian/php4.0.4

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter