Re: /dev/mouse on iMac

Torsten Anders wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the device file where I may find the mouse on an iMac (DV).
> And BTW: is there any ppc port for X config tools like XF86Setup or
> xf86config?

# XFree86 -configure

gives a file which works good as starting point.  Had to turn off xkb
to make the keyboard work.  Set the mouse protocol as autodetection
didn't work (mousesystems, /dev/gpmdata).  Change the video driver
from ati to fbdev as the ati driver did'nt work with my iMac (RevB).

vanilla 2.2.18 kernel.  See also Documentation/usb/input.txt

  Gerd

--
Wirtschaftsinformatiker == Leute, die zwar die aktuellen Aktienkurse
jedes Softwareherstellers kennen, aber keines der Produkte auch nur