Re: Considering switch

Hi Bruce,

since I eventually figured out how to dual-boot my PowerBook with MacOS 9 and
Debian, I'm quite satisfied with what I got. I use Debian mainly for development
work and MacOS for anything else.
As for power management, I currently don't use it, as it's not readily available
for stable and I don't like messing around too much with my system. However, it
is frequently mentioned on this list and seems to work.
Location management, as I understand it, shouldn't be to hard to realize with
shell scripts, so I guess that's the reason, why it never got mentioned here.
Most important to me, seems usage of benh-kernels (ppclinux.apple.com/~benh)
instead of those provided with Debian.

Regards
    Olaf