Re: Donating a Machine

> On Wed, Dec 06, 2000 at 02:53:08PM +1100, Craige McWhirter wrote:
> > If I were to have a Apple Beige G3 available for donation, would the Debian
> > developers be interested in such a machine?
>
> Probably - I don't have a home for it off the top of my head, but I'm
> sure an interested individual could be found, and put it to good use.

Any takers found yet? If not, I can offer to put it on our university
network and have it accessible to developers for building and testing.
That would involve shipping to Europe though (assuming the machine
currently is in the US).

I think we can't easily run multiple autobuild machines concurrently,
otherwise I'd try to set it up for that purpose.

	Michael